Easter Brunch - April 20, 2014
Seatings: 9:30 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12:30 p.m. | 2 p.m.
Gather your family and friends for a fun and memorable Easter brunch, complete with lakeside views and a visit from a beloved bunny! Located in the Grey Rock dining room.
- Carving Station featuring Apricot, Orange and Rosemary Glazed Pork Loin and Garlic, Smoked Sea Salt Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- Omelet and Flaming Amaretto Pancake Station
- Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast
- Eggs Benedict
- Crab Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp Cocktail with Sauce
- Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breast with Cranberry Butter Sauce
- Smoked Salmon with Accompaniments: Capers, Red Onion, Mini Bagels with Assorted Cream Cheese
- Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- Applewood Smoked Bacon and Sausage Links
- Caramelized Onion, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese
- Assorted Natural Salads: Caesar, Young Greens
- Fire Roasted Asparagus
- Turkey Sausages
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Fresh Fruit Display
- Cheese and Sausage Display
- Assorted Mini Muffins
- Breakfast Danishes and Pastries
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Assorted Desserts
- Orange Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Adults - $24.95 | Children (4-12) - $9.95
Reservations required. Please call 800.444.2812.
Stay overnight with the Easter Package.