You don’t have to be an expert ice angler to enjoy ice fishing – the Drill Divas Ice Fishing Package provides the equipment and the knowledge for a fun ice fishing experience followed by relaxation in the resort’s award-winning Evensong Spa. Drill Divas is perfect for beginners who have never experienced ice fishing or for those looking for a fun adventure to try with girlfriends this winter. Spa services are booked separately, so make sure to call Evensong Spa at 920.294.3347 to check that services are available. We recommend calling as soon as possible before spots fill up, as they do fill up quickly on weekends.
As seen on NBC 15
and our Green Lake ice fishing photo gallery
The Drill Divas Ice Fishing Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Hot, hearty breakfast in the Sunroom
- Three hours of ice fishing led by Mike Norton's Fishing and Hunting
- All fishing equipment needed, including heated fishing shanty, tackle and bait provided by Mike Norton's Fishing and Hunting
- Thermos of Apple Spiced Bourbon toddy or mulled wine
- Hand warmers
- Freshly prepared box lunch
- 50-minute Labyrinth Heated Stone Massage, featuring warm stones that are placed on areas of tension and fatigue to release them, coupled with your choice of aromatherapy, and soothing massage
- Evensong Spa access to enjoy the waterfall whirlpool, eucalyptus steam room and relaxation room
Ice conditions are currently not suitable for ice fishing. You may cancel your ice fishing package 72 hours in advance. For more information on the cancellation policy, please call our guest services desk at 920.294.3344. If you book an ice fishing package and the ice conditions deteriorate, you will not be charged for the package.
This package does not include purchase of a fishing license. Guests are encouraged to purchase fishing licenses online prior to arrival or at North Bay Sport & Liquor in downtown Green Lake. Proof of legal drinking age will be required for cocktails. Heidel House Resort encourages people to make reservations for this package well in advance to ensure availability.