In and Around Green Lake
The Green Lake area is home to many quaint and charming communities that are worth exploring. From antique and art shops to parks, fishing and swimming, you never know what little treasures you might unearth. Many area festivals and events make a wonderfully unexpected diversion. Check the Upcoming Events calendar to see what might interest you. Learn more about Green Lake and the surrounding area with a video. Also, check out:
- Easy lake access via seven public launch sites
- Fishing for northern pike, walleye, bass, panfish, trout, perch and catfish
- Nine area parks including those with swimming areas, playground equipment, fishing, disc golf, outdoor grills, restrooms and large open areas
- 99 holes of golf within 10 minutes
- Great bike routes - Mascoutin Trail and Loop the Lake
- Exquisite shopping in the area
- Guided tour and show at Larson's Famous Clydesdales
- Hot air balloon adventures
- Winery tour and tasting room
- Programs for all ages ranging from art to wellness to science to education at Green Lake Town Square
- Many other attractions and areas of interest for the whole gang
Download a Green Lake map.
For more information about events and businesses in the Green Lake area, call or visit the community Chambers of Commerce listed below.