Heidel House Brew Fest - March 23, 2013
Join us Saturday, March 23 for an evening of Wisconsin craft beer on the shores of Green Lake. From 3:30 - 7:30 guests are invited to mingle among representatives from microbreweries throughout the state and sample both new and classic microbrews in their souvenir tasting glass. Palate-cleansing appetizers and live entertainment by Dan Braaksma and Jason Davis will also be provided. Nearly 100 different beers will be offered!
Tickets are $30 per person. Because space is limited and last year’s event was sold out, advance purchase is recommended. Please call 920.294.3344 or toll free 800.444.2812.
Brew Fest tickets are SOLD OUT!
Heidel House Resort is offering a special discount for Brew Fest attendees who reserve a room during the event weekend. Please call for more information.
All breweries in attendance will be competing for the 2013 People's Choice award. Each guest will have the opportunity to cast a vote for their favorite beer of the evening.
- Ale Asylum (Madison)
- Berghoff Brewery (Monroe)
- Capital Brewery (Middleton)
- Central Waters Brewing Co. (Amherst)
- Ciderboys Cider Co. (Stevens Point)
- Furthermore (Spring Green)
- Hinterland Brewery (Green Bay)
- Horny Goat Brewing Co. (Milwaukee)
- Hydro Street Brewing Co. (Columbus)
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. (Chippewa Falls)
- Lake Louie Brewing Co. (Arena)
- Lakefront Brewery (Milwaukee)
- New Glarus Brewing Co. (New Glarus)
- Pearl Street Brewery (La Crosse)
- Potosi Brewing Co. (Potosi)
- Rhinelander Brewing Co. (Rhinelander)
- Rush River Brewing Co. (River Falls)
- Saint Francis Brewing Co. (St. Francis)
- Sand Creek Brewing Co. (Black River Falls)
- Shipwrecked Brewery (Egg Harbor)
- Sprecher Brewing Co. (Milwaukee)
- Stevens Point Brewery (Stevens Point)
- Stone Cellar BrewPub (Appleton)
- Tyranena Brewing Co. (Lake Mills)
Brew Fest is held in Heidel House Resort & Spa's beautiful lake view ballroom.