Heidel House Resort & Spa has various employment opportunities depending on the time of year. At Heidel House, our mission is “to create memorable experiences and to instill a sense of belonging that inspires all to return.”
Therefore, we are looking for associates:
- who are passionate about creating memorable experiences for guests;
- who are driven to complete tasks accurate and timely;
- and who value hospitality, friendliness and teamwork.
If these qualities describe you, we encourage you to explore our current employment opportunities and submit an application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why work with us?
As an associate at Heidel House Resort & Spa, you will:
- Work at Lakeside Property
- Receive Various Discounts on Hotel Amenities
- Be a Part of a Positive Working Environment with an Open Door Policy
- Be Eligible for Recognition under the Marcus Hotels & Resorts Service Award Program
- Be Eligible for Recognition under the People Pleaser Award Program
Additional benefits for eligible associates may include health and life insurance, a pension plan with a 401(k) component, vacation pay, holiday pay, jury duty pay and bereavement pay.
- Catering Sales Manager
- Executive Sous Chef
- Food & Beverage Director
- Front Desk Clerk
- Grey Rock Server
- Grill Cook
- Hair Stylist
- Laundry Attendant
- Massage Therapist
- Nail Tech